Michelle says: “As a professional hotel photographer, over the years I have acquired wide expertise, so it is a joy to be able to share my knowledge about luxury and historic hotel photography via a keynote speech. Hoteliers know exactly how to run and manage a hotel, but do they really know how to do the same for a hotel photo shoot?” Michelle gives sound easy to understand advice on the subject of hotel photography and clearly explains how strong visuals across your website, social media and marketing collateral, can not only make that particular hotel stand out, its also known that quality photography will encourage reservations.
Keynote Speeches delivered by Michelle Chaplow on the importance of Hotel Photography:
- “The Importance of Photography for Luxury Hotels” at The Preferred Hotels Group Annual Conference in New Delhi, India in 2012.
- “The Importance of Photography for Luxury Hotels and Destinations” at TEDx Marbella, Spain in 2013.
- “Consumers Crave Visual Stories: Increase the Revenue from Your Hotel Website with Strong Visuals” at the Historic Hotels of America Annual Conference in Hershey, PA in 2014.
- “Photography Essentials for the Digital Marketplace” at the Preferred Hotel Group Global Conference, in Pebble Beach, CA in 2014.
- “Hotel Photography Explained” at Escuela de Fotografía Apertura in Malaga, Spain in 2016.
- “Guests Can Check Out of Your Hotel Before They Check In, Based on the Quality of Your Hotel’s Photos” Historic Hotels of America Annual Conference, Omni Homestead Resort, Hot Springs Virginia, USA. 2017.
- “The importance of Visual Reputation for Historic Hotels” Historic Hotels of America Annual Conference, Broadmoor Hotel, Colorado Springs, CO, USA. 2018.
If you would like to book Michelle as a keynote speaker for your next hotel conference, please contact michelle at michellechaplow dot com